Thursday, June 21, 2012

To the Queen of Himalayan flowers


Thou art the Queen of Himalayan flowers,
I may say.
In my heart thou shall stay.
Without thy will I own thy snap
and thy frozen seraphic smile too.
Pardon me for doing so.
In a golden frame it stands.
On the table,beside my bed,it stands.
It shall stand for evermore.
So when I become a decrepit man,
lying on the bed a smirk I shall bear.

Nothing adorns my room, save thy snap.
Scent of thy presence fills the space within.
Only to invite elfin butterflies.
Hither and thither they frolic.
Amidst their frolicking I hear them whisper.
Whisper tales of distance they traveled.
Just to be mesmerized by thy scent.
The scent of the queen.
The Queen of the Himalayan flowers.

My eager ears listen, to the air it listens.
To hear the words.
Words wrapped in thy golden voice.
Silence is all that thou speak.
Mortals, like I, cannot hear.
I plead to thee, sing hymn for the Almighty.
Tears of joy He will shed.
Timeless thirst of Sahara shall be quenched.
And the soul within will come to life.
To dance to the rhythm of thy hymn.

Elders talk of this woman.
Woman named Pandora.
Had she seen thou and the beauty thou posses
She would not have opened it.
Envy burns everything.
But ill times were to prevail.
The world was to change and keep changing.

The town is filled with murmurs and rumors.
Rumors passes through every ears.
Rumors that say
"Angelia has a soul mate."
Its the beginning of time for some.
Its an end before the start for one.
But still thy snap shall stand.
On the table, beside my bed, it shall stand.
Till the end of time it shall stand.
This poor soul hopes thou will not mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment