Sunday, August 12, 2012

War


No, nobody remembers who gave water to a shivering child.
No, nobody remembers who didn't rape innocent woman.
There is this man named Hitler that I know and remember.
There is this man named Roosevelt and Churchill that I know and remember.

No, I didn't study about those of you who were a real hero.
No, I didn't study about you guys who sacrificed.
There is this man who is a Satan that I know.
There is this man who is Good that I know.

An artifact named Fat Boy changed it all.
It did change the fate of this world.
There is this lesson humankind learnt.
We will have to throw stones and sticks if it strikes us again.

It is this fear in our heart that is holding us back.
Holding us back from using sticks and stones.
It is true that ego is never gonna end.
Some where, some how it is gonna come back.
And then we may not use sticks and stones, but they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment